A CDR is a report that engineers prepare to settle down and develop their career as an engineer in Australia. Applicants submit their CDR report to Engineers Australia (EA) that evaluates their capabilities to design, discover, and handle new materials such as:-Nonmaterial, Biomaterial, Soft material, Photovoltaic functional material, drug materials, metal alloys, and other advanced materials through their career episodes.
To evaluate your competency, you need to submit several documents included in your CDR Reports, such as three career episode reports, a continuing professional development report, a summary statement, and personal identification documents. We provides the excellent CDRReport written by our experienced CDR Report Writers to ensure positive outcomes.
How to Write CDR Report For Materials Engineers?
A Material engineer’s job is to explore the estate of metals, polymers, plastics, ceramics, and other materials, and assess, flourish their commercial engineering applications. Material engineers develop, process, and test materials used to create a wide variety of products, from computer chips and airplane wings to golf clubs and biomedical devices. They also create and study materials at the atomic level. They use computers to learn and model the characteristics of materials and their components. They solve issues in several different engineering fields, such as mechanical, chemical, electrical, civil, nuclear, and aerospace.
Material Engineers (ANZSCO Code: 233112) specializes in specific types of materials such as:-
- Ceramic Engineers- they develop ceramic materials and the procedure for making them into handy products, from glass for LCD flat-panel displays to rocket nozzles
- Composite Engineers- they develop materials with special, engineered properties for implementation in automobiles, aircraft, and aligned products.
- Metallurgical Engineers specialize in metals, such as aluminum, steel usually alloyed from other elements’ additions to provide specific properties.
- Plastic Engineers- they develop and test new plastics, known as polymers, for new applications.
- Semiconductor processing engineers- they apply material science and engineering principles to develop new microelectronic materials for sensing, computing, and related applications.
Get Material Engineer CDR Report By CDRReport.Net -100% Approval Guaranteed
A career episode writing is the summarized edition of the work experience and/or engineering education that has already been acquired. Each career episode solely focuses on a specific period or a distinct aspect of your engineering activity. Each career episode focuses on the engineering activity that you have performed during that period of time. CERs ought to concentrate on how you connected your building learning and aptitudes in the named occupations.
The particular consideration that one should keep in mind while writing their career episode is as follows:-
- Each CER should focus on your personal development rather than technical materials.
- The word limit should be followed, which is 1000 words to 2500 words.
- It should be noted in the First-person singular. In other words, we can say that Use “I” instead of “We.”
Career Episode and its sub-parts are as follows:-
- Introductory parts are always written in 100 words.
- Date of joining the company to resigning date.
- Name of the company/organization that you were a part of.
- Your Designation in the organizational hierarchy chart.
- The background section is generally written in 500 to 1000 words.
- A narration of your project.
- The objective of your project.
- Explanation of your work area.
- Your organizational ranking.
- Roles and responsibilities are handed over to you.
Personal Engineering Activity-
- This is the main part of your career episode and is generally written in 500 to 1000 words.
- This section includes all the explanations of the individual activities that were performed by the applicant.
- Applicants are required to mention the difficulties and challenges they faced while completing their project work.
- Applicants are required to showcase their leadership skills in their Career episode report.
- Applicants are required to include creative strategies that they used to overcome difficulties during their project work.
Summary Statement For CDR Australia- The summary statement citation is the competency component mentioned in the career episode report. This is usually written in 100 to 150 words. In this, you can also mention your achievements and official statements regarding your job responsibilities.
Continuing Professional Development Report (CPD Australia):-
CPD is written with the assistance of your resume or curriculum vitae (CV). Typically CDP is written in 400-500 words and in the list format.
It includes details such as:-
- Service to your engineering field (volunteer work, mentoring, etc.)
- Any post-graduation courses you have applied or completed.
- Private study (books, magazines, etc.)
- Conference or workshops you have attended and the research papers you have submitted.
- Presentation materials you have written for short courses, seminars, or publications.
A material engineer with more or less than 20 years of experience gets an average annual salary of 70,589 AUD$, whereas a product engineer receives a salary of between 51,864 AUD$ to 108,496 AUD$.
Roles and responsibilities
- Material Engineers are needed to analyze various factors and reasons responsible for any product’s failure and develop necessary solutions.
- They are required to supervise a test method conducted on raw and defective products to check the quality.
- Able to design equipment and plant for the processing function.
- They are required to determine the systems and appropriate methods to fabricate the materials.
- Able to change and modify properties and methods using mechanical and thermal treatments and techniques.
- They are also required to solve problems in different engineering fields such as Chemical, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, aerospace Etc.
- Able to monitor the product’s performance and evaluating its function and quality.
- They are also required to give lectures in universities and colleges.
Related Link: CDR Report Writing Services