A permanent skilled migration visa to Australia is available to engineers who have completed the Migration Skills Assessment Program (MSA). In this evaluation, your credentials and job experience examination are in-depth to establish if they are comparable to Australian requirements for a skilled worker in the selected profession. All engineers who do not hold Australian qualifications or qualifications from signatories to the Washington Accord, Sydney Accord, or Dublin Accord must undergo the Migration Skills Assessment procedure. They must follow the CDR Pathway Australia.
Who can apply for CDR?
Engineers who wish to come to Australia must first go via CDR Report Engineers Australia (EA), the approved assessment authority for engineering vocations. You might love to work or reside in Australia as an engineer; you must apply to EA with a #CDRreport. EA will then determine whether or not you are suitable to realize your ambition. Engineers Australia’s relevant authorities will thoroughly evaluate your report, qualifications and acknowledge the information you provided. If the information provided is sufficient to meet the authorities’ standards, the finalization of the report will take place, and so, you are an engineer. By now, you would know who can apply for CDR Australia pathway, right!
Here are the occupation categories to judge out the role!
- Professional engineers: Candidates with four years of work experience and a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering are eligible to apply. Experienced engineers’ primary goals are to manage diverse engineering programs and projects to better society, government, and business.
- Engineering Technologist: You are qualified to apply under this category if you have two years of degree or diploma in engineering field. Engineering technologists should be well-versed in their particular area of engineering technology.
- Engineering Associate: Engineering Associates are applicants who have completed two years of either a diploma or a degree in any engineering field.
- Engineering Manager: Engineering managers put together a plan, policies, and tactics. As a result, candidates in this category must have at least three years of experience as an Engineering Manager and seven years of experience as a professional engineer.
There are six different methods to apply for migrating skills Assessment:
- Australian Qualifications
- Washington Accord Qualifications
- Sydney Accord Qualifications
- Dublin Accord Qualifications
- Other Recognised Qualifications
Non-Accredited qualifications/Engineering Managers
6) Competency Demonstration Report (CDR Report)
Accredited Qualifications: Accredited courses have been approved by legislative and professional bodies and have reached the Australian standard. The accredited credentials are engineering qualifications from Australia, and other countries acknowledged through official international agreements. You must enroll in an authorized capability if you desire a recognized credit-bearing certificate or diploma. Engineers can pursue three levels of accreditation:
- Professional Engineers,
- Engineering Technologist, and
- Engineering Associates.
1) Australian Qualifications: The Australian government created the Australian Qualifications Framework to guarantee that qualification titles are similar and reflect the exact high educational requirements. According to the MSA Booklet, graduates of approved Australian engineering programs are eligible for a migration skills assessment under the Australian Engineering Qualifications application process.
2) Washington Accord Qualifications: The Washington Accord will evaluate qualifications that are publicly published as accredited by the applicable signatory for recognition. The title of your stuff should match the title of the appropriate signatory’s published list of authorized credentials. The Washington Accord requires minimal academic credentials, roughly equivalent to a four-year bachelor’s degree in engineering in Australia.
3) Sydney Accord Qualifications: The Sydney Accord will examine qualifications that are publicly published as accredited by the relevant signatory for recognition. The title of your stuff should match the title of the appropriate signatory’s published list of authorized credentials.
The Sydney Accord requires minimal academic standards, roughly equivalent to a three-year Bachelor of Technology degree in engineering in Australia.
4) Dublin Accord Qualifications: The Dublin Accord will examine qualifications that are publicly published as accredited by the relevant signatory for recognition. The title of your stuff should match the title of the appropriate signatory’s published list of authorized credentials. The Dublin Accord requires minimal academic standards, roughly equivalent to a two-year Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree in engineering in Australia.
Non-Accredited Qualifications: Non-accredited courses are those that are not affiliated with any external accreditation or professional organization. These classes are ideal for acquiring a new skill set or improving your current abilities.
Only MSA approved qualifications from Australia or nations total signatories to the Sydney Accord, Dublin Accord, and Washington Accord. Others whose countries have not been accredited by the Engineers Authority (EA) must submit a Competency Demonstration Report (CDR) for migration skills evaluation.
Competency Demonstration Report (CDR Pathway)
Engineers who wish to relocate to Australia must first complete a Competency Demonstration Report (CDR). Unless you are an immigrant from a country that is not a signatory or member of the Sydney Accord, Washington Accord, or Dublin Accord, you do not require a CDR if you are a native Australian.
- Documentation in CDR format.
- The most recent CV or resume
- Academic transcripts and results that are official and comprehensive
- The IELTS, TOEFL, or PTE score
- Certificate of completion of an educational program
- Passport size photo
- Documents proving your job, as listed in your CDR Report’s career episodes, as well as employment proof for the previous year.
- Your professional registration certificate, if relevant
- A photocopy of your most recent passport
CDRReport.Net is here to help you with writing the Competency Demonstration Report (CDR). We know the rules and guidelines of MSA Booklet, and so, our CDR Report Writers are here to work 24×7.