To get engineering job opportunities in a country like Australia, migrants engineers have to create a competency demonstration report for Engineers Australia. A CDR report comprises three elements such as; three career episodes, a CPD report, and a summary statement. It shows the engineering educational details as well as the engineering work experiences of an applicant. In your competency report, you need to demonstrate your engineering knowledge, skills, and experiences in the nominated occupation. Most engineering applicants face difficulties in composing an EA-acceptable competency report.
CDReport.Net supports you in preparing the best competency report based on engineers Australia guidelines and procedures. Our CDR report writers always guide you in creating compelling career episodes or a complete competency report. Our motive is to help all those engineering aspirants who aspire to get engineering jobs in foreign companies.
Why Is CDR Assessment Mandatory For Engineers Australia?
A CDR shows the competencies and skills of engineering applicants in the selected occupation, which helps the assessor in assessing the engineering abilities. Through a competency report, the assessor looks at whether you are eligible for the work or not. The main motive behind assessing the competency report is to select the best candidates for each occupation. That is why it is mandatory to write a competency report for engineers Australia.
The assessor Engineers Australia is an authoritative body whose duty is to approve those competency reports that meet all the occupation requirements. Engineers Australia evaluates the communicational skills as well as engineering skills via your competency reports.
Selection of the engineering occupation categorized by EA
For demonstrating your engineering education and engineering experiences, first, you need to select the engineering occupation which Engineers Australia distributes in four categories that are:
- Professional engineering
- Engineering technologist
- Engineering associate
- Engineering manager
After selecting your engineering occupation, you have to show all your engineering knowledge, skills, and experiences relevant to your engineering occupation.
How To Write Three Career Episodes For Biomedical Engineering?
In career episodes, the most key assessable and lengthy section is the career episode. The career episodes involve the engineering skills, abilities, knowledge, and experiences you have acquired through your engineering education and engineering project work. You need to write three career episodes, and each career episode must focus on your distinct aspects of engineering activities. The work experiences you mentioned in the career episodes must be supported with evidence of employment. You need to follow some steps to create EA-acceptable career episodes:
- Consider writing each career episode in about 1000 to 2500 words.
- You must write each career episode in the first-person singular number and active voice form.
- Write your career episodes in your own words and follow Australian English.
- You should number each career episode and each paragraph within it to refer to them later in the summary statement.
Project Selections For Writing Career Episodes
Project selection is significant to write career episodes. You need to select three relevant and appropriate projects to write your career episodes. You can choose the engineering activity that you did as a part of your educational program in bachelors and masters, or you can select the projects you have worked on currently working on, or you can select the projects from both an educational program and engineering work experiences.
Format of writing each career episode
Each career must contain a specific format that comprises four sections:
- Introduction (around 100 words): It should include the date and duration of the career episodes as well as introduce the name and location of the organization where you gained the experiences.
- Background (200-500 words): It should give the context in which you worked/ studied or currently working/studying. This section includes the objective and the nature of the project, the nature of the working area, and the information of organizational structure highlighting your position.
- Personal engineering activity (500-1000 words): It is the body of the narrative which must describe the actual work performed by you. It should state about your engineering activity on what you did, and how you did that. You should focus on describing your position and role, not the team work. This section includes how you applied your engineering skills and knowledge, the tasks given to you and how you accomplished them and technical difficulties you encountered and how you solved them.
- Summary (50-100 words): The summary is a quick view of your overall project. It should sum up your engineering activity and your role in how you contributed to the project.
Biomedical engineer’s roles and tasks in Australia- ANZSCO: 233913
- A biomedical engineer has to research, design, and develop medical devices and surgical instruments;
- Maintain, repair, install and provide technical support for a biomedical engineer;
- Keep up-to-date with the latest development in the biomedical engineering field nationally and globally;
- Develop artificial organs for implantation such as; heart valves, heart pacemakers, limbs, and other medical devices to improve the patient’s condition;
- Interact with doctors, surgeons, therapists, and patients while designing artificial organs, medical devices, and implants.
Australia is a country where engineers get high pay salaries, and they are in great demand. The average yearly salary of engineers in Australia stands at AU$66,569. And the annual wages range from AU$52K to AU$91K. Apart from the salary, they also get decent bonus pay. The wage in Australia is determined by the experiences of the candidates they have. The more the experience, the higher the salary will be.
How To Avoid CDR Rejections? Get Tips By Our Experts
You need to follow some steps to avoid rejection by EA that is:
- You must be well aware of the Engineers Australia guidelines and procedures by reading the MSA booklet published by EA.
- Keep in mind that Engineers Australia does not accept and approve the plagiarized report, so do not copy other CDR samples. If EA is found your document copied, your candidature may be rejected for a year.
- You must write your competency report by yourself and be careful about the grammar and punctuation mistakes.
- British and Australian English are like each other. You must choose the words and spelling as per Australian Standard English.
Avail CDR Report Writers From CDRReport.Net For Engineers Australia Assessment
CDR report writers are experienced Australian writers who compose your competency with excellence on demand. To make a high-quality and plagiarism-free report, you can hire our top professionals from CDRReport.Net. Our experts are well-experienced engineers who have been passed in the skills assessment by Engineers Australia. They are well aware of the engineers Australia guidelines and procedures and know-how to make an EA-acceptable competency report. By taking their assistance, you can ensure your migration visa to Australia.
CDRReport.Net offers you report writing services with excellent quality and reliability. We facilitate you with the following:
- Three career episodes
- A CPD report
- A summary statement
- A curriculum vitae
- 100% originality and accuracy
- A free modification service
- 100% approval guaranteed
We have numerous CDR report writers who create your competency report to ensure your success in the migration skills assessment.