Electronics engineers who aspire to immigrate to Australia need to prepare a CDR report for Engineers Australia. A CDR is a mandatory document required for skills assessment by Engineers Australia. Engineering applicants have to demonstrate their engineering skills and competencies through a competency report in order to get engineering jobs in foreign companies. A CDR report includes three career episodes, a CPD report, and a summary statement. But, most of the engineering candidates are stuck with writing an impactful competency report.
CDRReport.Net is an Australian online Engineering Competency Report (ECR) provider which provides complete technical report for all assessment body. The motive behind providing report writing services is to help all those candidates who face difficulties in composing EA-acceptable CDR reports. In the past, many candidates have succeeded in getting a migration visa for Australia by availing of our CDR report writing services. You can also ensure your success by taking our Service.
How To Write Electronics Engineer Career Episodes As Per EA Guidelines?
You need to write three career episodes as per engineers Australia guidelines and procedures. The primary work of the career episodes is to demonstrate engineering skills and knowledge by detailing engineering education and employment. Each career episode must describe your different aspects of engineering activities. Each career episode must focus on how you applied your engineering knowledge and skills in the selected occupation. While writing your career episodes must remember the following:
- Each career should be in 1000 to 2500 words.
- Write your entire career episodes using first-person singular pronoun and active voice form, for example; I researched, I investigated, etc.
- You must number each paragraph of your career episodes to refer to it later in the summary statement.
- Write your career episodes in your own words using Australian English.
- Select three projects before you write your career episodes
Format of writing your career episodes
Your every career episode must comprise the following format:
- Introduction: In this section, you need to introduce your career episode, such as; the date and duration of the career episode, the name of the organization, and the location where you gained the experience. It should be in approx. 100 words.
- Background: You need to write this section in about 200 to 500 words. It includes the nature and objectives of the engineering projects, the nature of the particular working area, and your roles and responsibilities.
- Personal engineering activity: This is the key assessable component and the body of the narrative. It should describe what you did and how you did it. You need to demonstrate how you applied your engineering knowledge in the selected occupation, any technical problems that you encountered and how you solved that, and any tasks given to you, and how you completed that task. You need to write this section in about 500 to 1000 words.
- Summary: This section should highlight your engineering activity your role in it. Your summary should tell about your overall view of the career episode. You should write it in around 50 to 100 words.
How To Select Perfect Projects For Preparing Career Episodes For Electronics Engineering
Before you start writing your career episodes, you need to choose three projects that you can define in your career episodes. You can select the projects that you have worked on or currently working on or select the engineering tasks that you have accomplished during your educational program in bachelor’s and master’s or select the projects from both the academic program and the project work you experienced.
Why is CDR assessment required for Engineers Australia (EA) ?
A CDR is a mandatory document for getting engineering jobs in Australia and other foreign countries. It helps the assessor assess your competencies and skills for the selected occupation and helps the assessor choose the best candidates. Your CDR shows and decides whether you are eligible for the job or not. Through a competency report, Engineers Australia assesses your engineering abilities, competencies, experiences as well as your communicational skill.
Engineers Australia, a professional body, works for the advancement in the engineering field within Australia and a member of the Washington Accord. EA assesses your engineering document to find suitable candidates for every post.
Types of the occupational category to apply
When it comes to writing a CDR report, first, you need to choose your occupational category from four occupational categories: professional engineer, engineering associate, engineering manager, and engineering technologists. By choosing your occupational category, you need to describe your work experiences in the selected occupation.
Job Responsibilities of an electronics engineer in Australia
An electronics engineer has to perform various tasks that include:
- Design and develop software, electronic components, circuits, and systems used for computers, communication, control systems, and other applications.
- Develop methods and procedures to test electronics components, circuits, and systems.
- Establish and monitor performance, safety standards, procedures for operation and maintenance, and repair such a system.
- Design and develop system progressing algorithm and implement these through appropriate choice of software and hardware.
- Supervise installation and commissioning of computer, communication, and control system.
An Average Salary Of An Electronics Engineer in Australia
- Compared to other countries, an electronics engineer gets a better salary in Australia.
- The average annual wage of an electronics engineer in Australia stands at AU$71,712.
- Along with salary, they also get decent bonus pay. The compensation varies according to the experiences. The more the experience is, the higher the salary will be.
- The salary of electronics engineers in Australia ranges from AU$53K to AU$101K.
How To Avoid CDR Report Rejection By Engineers Australia?
To avoid rejection from EA, you should follow the EA guidelines and procedures to make a competency report. Be careful about writing your competency report if you are taking references from other CDR samples. Your document must be plagiarism-free, so do not copy any information from other sources. If any information in your report is found plagiarized, you may be rejected and banned for a year. Make sure that your competency report is 100% original, errorless, and plagiarism-free.
Get Free Consultation By Our Experienced CDR Report Writers
CDR Report writers are professional engineers who are well experienced in writing CDR reports. They prepare your competency report with perfection and ensure your immigration to Australia. They know the procedure of writing an EA acceptable competency report as they have gone through the skills assessment and succeeded in getting selection from EA. So, you can ensure your selection for Australian immigration by availing of CDR report writer assistance.
CDRReport.Net is always available to help you in composing your competency reports. You only need to visit the site and grab our services. We facilitate you with high-quality, original, impeccable, and plagiarism-free reports to ensure your success in a migration skills assessment. We have a team of skilled and experienced CDR report writers who compose your report excellently. To confirm whether the document is original or not, they use Turnitin software. We also provide you a free modification service.